I did a 275 cc saline under the muscle mod plus. It has been 18 months. I'm 5'5" and weigh 120.

How long does it take for breasts to soften on tight muscular pecs on average??

Breast implants should soft and and be movable by 3-6 months

+2
Thank you for your question.  If your breast implants feel tight at 18 months you should return to see your plastic surgeon.  The concern is that you may have a capsular contraction.

Breasts not soft

+2
If you are 18 months out form surgery and still tight then you should definitely be looked at by your plastic surgeon.

Tightness of augmentation after 18 months

+2
The natural changes that are going to occur after an augmentation are usually complete by 6 to 12 months. At this point you will not see any further change but you could be developing scar tissue or a capsular contracture.  I would recommend that you see you surgeon for an evaluation who could give you good advise about what your options are.

John D. Smoot, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants to soften

+2
Ilovedance-

Typically at 18 months there is very little changes to your final result. Without the benefit of an exam or photos it is difficult to pinpoint your concern. I would set up an appointment to talk to your plastic surgeon and they will be able to examine you and have a discussion about your concern. Good Luck.

Arun Rao, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Breast Capsul and breast softness

+1
Thank you for your question. I think all plastic surgeons would agree that after 18 months your breasts should be soft and  natural. Either you had  a hematoma in each side after surgery which was not addressed, or you are one of the rare capsul formers. There are some patients who create scar tissue(capsul) around the implants resulting in an unnatural appearance and feel. Consult  with your plastic surgeon to determine the cause.

Don Fontana, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon