Stretched Ear, Blowout Costs? (photo)

My ears are stretched to 1 1/8 inch. When I was at 1/2 inch I had a "blow out" in my right ear. From my understanding it is where you push the inside of your ear out. I was young and in a hurry to get to a bigger size so I ignored it. How much would it cost to have the lumpy "blow out" removed? and with it being so overwhelming is it possible to have it removed and my lobe not be to thin to continue stretching but yet still look normal? thanks!

Blowout of a gauge piercing

Our office specializes in earlobe reconstruction and we often see patients who have a blow-out of their piercing holes. Most procedures are performed as an outpatient procedure. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS