Frustrated Had Gastric Bypass 2 Years Ago. Now Anorexic. What Type of Dr Can I See for 2nd Opinion?

I am 5'8" start weight was 250# now weighing in at only 102#. Need to find doctor to take my situation more serious and quit referring me to nutritionist. What type of doctor do I go see. I am desperate and in need of help. I struggle with maintaining weight and tolerating diet. Malnutrition has become a problem.

Treatment for anorexia after gastric bypass

You should first see the bariatric surgeon who did your operation.  There may be a mechanical cause for your inability to eat.  If tests show that everything is normal, then you may be referred to a mental health professional.

Bloomfield Hills Bariatric Surgeon

43494 Woodward Ave.
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302