Could my Diagnosis of Mondor's Syndrom Actually Be Capsular Contracture?

I found a hard, tender, cord like mass in my left breast. I went to Dr. who diagnosed it as Mondors syndrom. I have had breast implants for 3 years now. I can feel slight rippling in the bottom outer quadrant of my breast, could what they think is a swollen vein actually be scar tissue?

Could my Diagnosis of Mondor's Syndrom Actually Be Capsular Contracture

it is quite unusual to form a Mondor cord after the initial recovery period unless you are nursing so this sounds a bit unusual and may be the early stages of a cc.