I have Been Diagnosed with a Sarcoma in the Region Between my Neck and Shoulder, Best Options for me?

he surgeon told me that removal of this was going to require the removal of the trapezius muscle? Is this truly necessary? He said it was best because it would grow back?

Sarcoma

+1

The diagnosis of sarcoma is very serious. The treatment should be at a major medical center near you. Depending on the type of the sarcoma, you will need major surgery and may involve removal of adjacent muscles, and will need chemotherapy, or other types of therapy.