I Have Been Diagnosed with Capular Contraction by my PlasticSurgeon. I Am in Lots of Pain.

I am in alot of pain, I have been taking tylenol and advil to help. But the pain is still awful. What can I do to help. What can i ask my surgeon to do to help with the pain before I go have surgery?

Baker IV: extreme discomfort with capsular contracture from breast implant augmentation surgery

+1

The best treatment for capsular contracture is surgery: implant removal at the very least with out without capsulectomy and consideration for implant replacement