How to get rid of Dark spot after mole removal? (photo)

I had a raised mole on my forehead, and I removed that with apple cider vinegar application. it worked! After the scab fell down there was pale and whitish skin underneath but very soon that area turned black, why did it happen? And most importantly how can I get rid of it? Please help! currently I am applying apple cider vinegar on the spot again, out of the thinking that it might be some remnant of the past mole.

Mole removal and hyperpigmentation

+1
Our office specializes in mole removal. The hyperpigmentation caused by mole removal can be improved with Melarase creams.  A follow up with your doctor is recommended to exclude a recurrence of the original mole. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles