4 weeks post op, I hate the way my breast look after my mastopexy. What can I do?

I had a breast lift and slight reduction , after 4 weeks post opp, a doctor said I had to much blood in my breast and had to re drain them, and I feel now he has done that they look flat on the top of my chest and I'm not happy with them at all , I also feel they are very wide and the skin is all dimpled after removing the blood, , I was not in any pain and brusing was very min, what shall I do , I paid £5000 uk money , it's as if the top part of my breast is just as loose as befor ?

I would definitely have this discussion with your plastic surgeon...

+1
I am sorry that you are unhappy with the way your breasts look. I would definitely have this discussion with your plastic surgeon, because I am sure there are things that they can do to enhance, and without having your pictures here, it is difficult to determine exactly what is going on. Again, I would have a full discussion with your plastic surgeon to be able to discuss options.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

MASTOPEXY WITH IMPLANTS?

+1
Often patients who undergo mastopexy do not have enough tissue to give them the upper pole fullness.  They commonly need an implant.  Best to be seen in person

Unhappy with breasts after mastopexy - what should I do?

+1
Thank you for your enquiry and I’m very sorry you are not happy with the appearance of your bust following your mastopexy.

I think the sensible thing to do is discuss this openly with your surgeon. Most surgeons will be happy to talk to you about your concerns and will suggest a way of correcting them.

I hope that you get a good resolution of this issue and you get a bust you are happy with in the long term.

Adrian Richards, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Not pleased with breast lift surgery, no upper pole fullness

+1
Hard to understand your problem with out photos.  It is possible that you need either a revision of your breast lift or the addition of a breast augmentation or both to get the result you desire.  

4 weeks post op and hating my breast look after mastopexy. What can I do ?

+1
First of all you should talk to your surgeon since his main concern is for you to be satisfied with the outcome of the surgery.

It is  possible that you had developed  a hematoma after the surgery  (a collection of blood) that needed drainage. This complication, mos of the times, is due to a bleeding vessel and the surgeon has to re operate to cauterize and drain, this is by no means under the control of your surgeon but one of the  many risks of any surgery.

Is possible that you may need a revision of your surgery, but not now, to get your ideal  results but you have to wait some month for the swelling to disappear.

Adolfo Sesto, MD