I Had Deviated Septum Surgery 4 Weeks Ago Why Do I Still Have a Stuffy Nose? (photo)

my nose i had deviated septum surgery 4 weeks today on june 19 2013 my nose is still stuffy like i never got the surgery and its the same hole that got stuff up last time is this normal i see my Dr monday

Still swollen inside

It would not be unusual to be swollen inside your nose as early as 1 month.  Patients who smoke or who are exposed to irritants and chemicals can have a very prolonged recovery.  Be patient, you should see improvement each week.

Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon