How to Fix a Double-fractured Nose?

I have a 5-year-old deviated septem, due to trauma. Three weeks ago, I fell asleep with my glases on and woke up with a swollen nose, extreme headache and a large bump on the top of my head, and extremely noticeable lines in between my eyebrows and running down the bridge of my nose. Also, the bump on the bridge of my nose has a white and bluish color to it. What kind of nose operation that will help with these problems? I am 65 years old, does age matter? Thank you.

Bump on the nose.

+1

Dear Judy,

Your nose swelling will completely dissipate in another week. You seem to have traumatized your nose by stopping the circulation while sleeping with your glasses on. I doubt this will lead to a permanent bump.

You should consult a board-certified facial plastic surgeon for evaluation if your nose isn't starting to go back to normal.

Best regards.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon