Deviated Nose After 2 Surgeries, What Should I do?

My nose was straight, but I wanted to get rid of a bump that made it look ugly. Did my first surgery Nov 2007, right after surgery my nose looked great, but it slowly began getting crooked. I gave it 3 years and it was the same. So I went to lebanon in 2010 for a revision by a well known plastic surgeon, again, right after surgery my nose was straight, until it slowly began getting crooked. Now it's crooked. I don't know what to do?

Correcting Nose Deviation

+1

The cartilage of the nose has a real tendency to go back to its original curve over time(years). You need to have removal of the offending cartilage, but enough left or replaced to give the nose decent structural integrety. All this can be very tricky after previous surgery as there may not be enough good tissue to work with.

Web reference: http://www.aventuraplasticsurgery.com

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Correcting recurrent nose deviation

+1

It seems either the septum is warping or a nasal bone or upperlateral valve is falling.A third operation by an expert sounds necessary. Agod temporizing measure is the injection of filler or fat to elevate the depression an make thenose appear straight. 

Nasal deviated after two rhinoplasties

+1

It's hard to say what could be done without seeing your nose.

The post-operatvie swelling that occurs after surgery often can efface contour abnormalities that lead to asymmetry. As this swelling resolves the nose can appear crooked again.There are ways of addressing this issue using cartilage grafts.

Another issue may be cartilage memory that is causing delayed shifting of the outer nasal structure. Advanced rhinoplasty techniques can be used to address this problem during revision surgery.

Web reference: http://www.drlamperti.com/facial-plastic-surgery/revision-rhinoplasty