Am I Developing an Inverted V? (photo)

i had rhinoplasty preformed to remove humo 3 months ago

Inverted V?

+1

At three months after rhinoplasty there is still a lot of swelling. The final result will take up to a year to see fully.

Needs more time

+1

Hello. At four days you are nowhere close to your final results and for a full year after your procedure your cosmetic appearance will continue to improve. Just try to be patient these trouble areas will continue to improve.

Jaime Perez, MD
Rhinoplasty Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Am I Developing an Inverted V?

+1

Dr Fleming is correct. Too early to see on pin your posted photos. A before posted photo would have also helped 

Am I Developing an Inverted V Deformity?

+1

After reviewing your pictures it is difficult to answer your question. However, you're only 3 months post-op. You will know the answer to your question over the next 6 months. If this does occur you will need some sort of revision.