Am I developing double bubble? (photo)

I am 2 months post op and noticed a couple weeks ago a little fold under my left breast, I'm afraid i have developed double bubble. I have 325 cc on left and 300 cc on my right. Thank you

Double bubble?

+1
Thanks for the question and photos. Based upon your photos, it does not look like you are developing a double bubble as the imframammary creases are well defined.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble anxiety

+1

And thanks for your photos as it does not show a double bubble. Focus on healing and keep your surgeon informed of any concerns you may have and it will be all good in the end. Try to avoid wasting energy and emotions on things that you cannot change and realize that your surgeon wants you to have to absolute best result possible.

Curtis Wong, MD

No Breast Implant Double Bubble Crease Looks Normal

+1

Thank you for your question. From your photographs it appears that your inframammary crease is quite distinct and intact and I do not see evidence of the double bubble breast implant deformity.

If you check the link below to my article on breast implant revision you can see a photograph of what a double bubble deformity looks like.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Double Bubble? #breastimplants

+1

From the appearance of the pictures you have posted you do not seem to have a double bubble deformity. Consult with your surgeon about this concern and they will help ease your mind.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Do I have a double bubble?

+1

From those photos, it does not look concerning to me. We obviously cannot see the entire breast - I would definitely see your plastic surgeon to discuss any concerns about surgery.

Dr. Spring

Michelle Spring, MD

Double Bubble

+1

Nothing in the photo you posted indicates a double bubble deformity.

A DB deformity occurs when there is a lot of saggy breast tissue pre-operatively and a breast lift was not done. It can also occur if you develop capsular contraction and the implant migrates upward.

The double Infra mammary fold on your left breast may have been the result of having to lower the fold for symmetry. If often improves with time. I would suggest visiting your surgeon for reassurance.

Joseph Ku, MD
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

Am I developing double bubble?

+1

Surgeons would need to see the entire breast to make a proper evaluation. But there is nothing I can see on these views that I would consider to be troubling.A visit to your surgeon will be the best source of reassurance.

All the best.