I Developed a Lump in my Breast when I Was About 14. The Lump is Attached to the Skin? (photo)

I Had Surgery but Want a Second Opinion. i am now 18 but i had my surgery done a few years ago. A pediatric surgeon did my surgery and told me the lump was caused by infected hair follicles or something like that. She did a biopsy but left the rest of the lump there and said i wouldn't be able to breast feed my child if she removed the whole thing. Is there any way this can be removed? I get occasional sharp pains but it goes away after some seconds and sometimes clear liquid comes out of the lump, not my actual nipple.

I Developed a Lump in my Breast when I Was About 14. The Lump is Attached to the Skin?

+1

You should see a breast surgeon (general surgeon) to have this evaluated. Lumps in breasts can be serious (possible cancer) so this needs a biopsy and/or removal.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

+1

You need a scan and additional incisional biopsy to determine the diagnosis of this lesion. Than a possible excision with the possibility of loss of nipple/areolar sensation and ability to breast feed from this breast. But you need removal after tissue diagnosis because it will only continue to grow. 

I Developed a Lump in my Breast when I Was About 14

+1

This is not an issue that many plastic surgeons would claim much in the way of expertise. You would do better to see a breast surgeon with a question like this.l suspect this can be removed, although it looks like you have a hypertrophic scar, which could recur. All the best.