I Have Developed Cysts on my Abdomen and Pubic Area After a 360 Body Lift. is This Common? (photo)

i have a total of 3 cysts, one of which has been removed one year ago. one is in the center of my ribcage per the pic, one on right side of abdomen and one on pubic area. the one that was removed one year ago was from pubic area.

Cysts after a body lift

+1

It is difficult to tell from the photos but you may have suture abscesses, fat necrosis, to name a few. Best to get evaluated in person to make a proper assessment.

Cysts after Body Lift

+1

Areas of fat necrosis, inclusion cysts, or suture abscesses may have been issues, but I cannot determine what is going on in the photo.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Body lift

+1

it is not common to have these cysts after body lifts.

There seems to be depressions in the abdomen.

What was the pathology report of the "cyst" removed??

Get a second opinion

Cysts on my Abdomen and Pubic Area

+1

Unfortunately the photo is so out of focus I can't really make out what I am supposed to be seeing. 

It would be helpful to know what the cyst that was removed was. Inclusion cysts are not uncommon along the incision lines, but what this could be along your rib cage, I can't answer.