Developed bags under eyes? (photo)

I am 21 year old female from india. I had minor bags under my eyes since childhood, it was hardly noticeable. Last year I suffered allergy, from then bags under my eyes have become very prominent. I look unhealthy and tired all the time. I am loosing self esteem, I feel depressed. Is it okay to get surgery done at this age? And From my country ? What are the risks associated?

Under eye bags at 21

+1
Your photo shows that you have excess fat in the middle compartment of the lower lid orbital septum.
This can be corrected by a lower lid blepharoplasty.
The surgery is commonly done for young people who were born with this visible, excess fat. Best wishes.