Developed bags under eyes? (photo)

I am 21 year old female from india. I had minor bags under my eyes since childhood, it was hardly noticeable. Last year I suffered allergy, from then bags under my eyes have become very prominent. I look unhealthy and tired all the time. I am loosing self esteem, I feel depressed. Is it okay to get surgery done at this age? And From my country ? What are the risks associated?

Under eye bags at 21

Your photo shows that you have excess fat in the middle compartment of the lower lid orbital septum.
This can be corrected by a lower lid blepharoplasty.
The surgery is commonly done for young people who were born with this visible, excess fat. Best wishes.