How to Develop Breast Size?

i need your support i m 19 years but my breast size is very small i m very worried about it. so you please tell me how can i increase in my size????

How to Develop Breast Size

+1

The most reliable method is having breast enlargement surgery with implants. Skip the creams and salves, none of which are effective. 

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Breast Augmentation in 19 year old

+1

Breast Augmentation with implants is a reliable means of improving breast size.  There are not any exercises or pills that can give a reliable improvement.

How to Develop Breast Size?

+1

First, if you are very worried, it is better to solve this worry, because an operations is very important and you are so young,

The size depend on a lot of measure around your body.   

Maria Cristina Picon, MD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Breast size increase

+1

If you are 19 and your breasts have not grown, then you will most likely not grow breasts. The only way to increase their volume consistently is with breast implants.

Develop Breast Size

+1

The simplest way to develop breast size is with implants. A breast implant that matches your frame will give you a very natural result.  If you do not want an implant you can look into the BRAVA system and a fat transfer. You will not be as big with the second procedure but you will not have a foreign body under your breast tissue.

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

How to Develop Breast Size?

+1

From your description I believe you are a good candidate for a breast augmentation.  Find a reputable board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area and discuss your goals with him or her.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

BREAST AUGMENTATION

+1

By this age your breasts are probably fully developed.  I would not anticipate much further increase in breast size.  Pregnancy my help your breasts to develop.  I would suspect that Breast Augmentation is in your future.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Worried about Breast Size

+1

Abish, it is very common to be very self conscious about our own bodies-- especially as teens. I can tell you (without even seeing you) that you very likely are not quite done developing yet. Even if do end up with less breast size than you desire, there are far worse things that you could be dealing with. Options for breast enlargement are pretty straightforward and simple, and this is something that you can investigate if you wish. You are in the right place for asking questions and figuring out your options.  Good luck.

Matthew Concannon, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Are your breasts really very small? Ask Dr Ellen

+1

Hello Lovely Abish

As a young woman it can be very frustrating to figure out if your own breast size is:

1.  abnormally small

2.  abnormally shaped

3.  or... just not what you want it to be

And, there are so many magazines and images out there which might lead you to believe that only a DDD is normal- not true.

As a woman, and a board certified plastic surgeon, I see all kinds of breast shapes and sizes on a daily basis.  Most of the time young women, in particular, feel that there is something wrong with their unique shape or size. That is usually not the case. 

Tips for you:

1. stop worrying, it will only make you anxious and won't provide you any reliable answers

2. make an appointment with a woman plastic surgeon to have a complete consultation directed to defining for you the wide range of "normal" breast sizes and shapes.  At the bare minimum, you should be able to go home that day and know where you fit in- normal or not- and have the FIRST part of your answer

3. at the time of that appointment, your qualified doctor should be able to provide you with the SECOND part of your answer and offer a wide range of options/solutions that will address your unique situtation- size, shape and volume- whether normal or not

Every woman should be able to feel confident about their body/breast size and shape.  Now is the time to become properly informed so that you can move away from worry and into confidence!

Thanks for asking!  Dr Ellen

Ellen A. Mahony, MD
Westport Plastic Surgeon

How to Increase Breast Size?

+1

There are no effective/safe ways to increase breast size non-surgically. Be careful that you do not waste your time/resources on well marketed “miracles” that promise breast growth.

If, in the long-term, you remain concerned about breast size seek consultation with board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with your concerns.