Devasted at my tt results? (photo)

I have 4 weeks post op of a mommy makeover. (Not a makeover) my stomach looks worse now then before. It's bulging out, and in incisions are terrible. I look 3 months pregnant! So very disappointed, I can't even look at my tummy without crying. When I asked my dr if it was just swollen. He replied, "no your not swollen, this is it" I left in tears. Why is my stomach bulging out and making me look pregnant?

Still Healing

Thank you for your question. The good news is that you are still healing and still swollen. The incisions will continue to improve over the next 12-18 months. The swelling will continue to improve over the next 2-3 months. Best wishes on your recovery.