Dettol Scars on my Face. How to Avoid Scars? (photo)

I applied dettol on face days before yesterday and it has burnt my face leaving brown spots (as seen in the pics). I have been applying ice, silvadene cream, vitamin E cream on this, and my whole right cheek looks like roasted. I live in a different country from my family (in a dorm) so there is no one to take me to a doctor. Please tell me some home remedy that might help so that there would be no scars left.

Melarase PM for skin discoloration from burns

+1
If you had a minor burn to the skin, the best option would be to begin treatment with a topical skin lightener.  In my practice, I recommend the Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams.

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx