What Do You Think I Should Do About This Swelling? (photo)

I'm 3 months and 1 week out of a tt and bbl I'm down 1 inch from when I originally went in for surgery I'm so scared the swelling will not go down what do you think?

Swelling after Brazilian Buttock Lift

+1
Swelling can be severe after a BBL. You need to be examined in person to see exactly what is going on. You should followup with your primary surgeon for evaluation and possible treatment. It is possible that you are having significant residual swelling, or perhaps your surgeon just didn't remove enough fat. Good Luck.

Swelling after surgery

+1

Without seeing you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  After three months, you should see a reduction in swelling.  As you start to exercise and increase activity, you will also see improved shape and definition.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD