Mixto LaserAfter Fat Grafting?

I had facial fat grafting about 9 months ago with very good results-although more disappeared then I would have wanted. I have some wrinkling under the eyes (fat was placed there as well) and I am wondering if it would be safe to have full faser Mixto Laser after fat grafting? I would like to reduce the wrinkles under the eyes and improve the appearance of all of the facial skin. Would there be any additional risks-other then the usual ones--to having this after fat grafting.

Mixto laser resurfacing with fat transfer

+1

Ethan, not only can Mixto be performed after fat transfer, many times I perform it at the exact same time as fat transfer.The Mixto laser works ideally to help tighten the skin but does not affect the underlying fat when used for resurfacing.  I have been performing laser eyelid surgery, skin resurfacing and fat transfer procedures in Michigan for many years. please visit Accents Cosmetic Surgery on the web for more information.  We would love for you to join our family at Accents.

Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.