What Am I Suppose to Buy for After my Bbl Surgery to Make my Butt Have the Right Form?

The form of the buttocks is largely determined by the surgeon, but postoperative care is essential to getting the best results.  Every surgeon will have a different protocol.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA