What Am I Suppose to Buy for After my Bbl Surgery to Make my Butt Have the Right Form?

+2

The form of the buttocks is largely determined by the surgeon, but postoperative care is essential to getting the best results.  Every surgeon will have a different protocol.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA