How much is a Tummy Tuck without muscle or Lipo? (photo)

I have gotten estimates for Tummy tucks in Detroit, mi.. I just came across a cheaper way.. And that is to have a Tummy Tuck without muscle tightening or Lipo.. I spoke with surgeons and most of the price ranges were $5,000 to $6,000 in Detroit, mi. I live in Detroit mi and I want a Timmy Tuck without the extra.. I wasn't this done asap.. wasn't a

Tummy tuck

+2

Tummy tuck with out without having your muscle tightening or lipo? base on your pictures you could have a tummy tuck done without the lipo but if you want the best result you could possibly get you need to tightening the muscle, about prices with lipo and muscle tightening is around $3,400 to $5,000 for a full tummy tuck.

How much is a Tummy Tuck without muscle or Lipo?

+1

If you have abdominal wall laxity, you will want the muscle tightening as the tummy will not be flat afterwards. A full tummy tuck can be performed for $6000 in some cases.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Tummy tuck

+1

Without muscle tightening, you will not have a good result. Your abdomen will not become flat and it will be hard to take out enough skin. I don' really recommend this approach in your situation. Liposuction could be optional, but in my opinion, muscle tightening is essential for you.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

TT and muscle repair

+1

In my opinion you would be very well beneficiated with a nice and tight muscle repair in order to fix the protruding abdomen and create a flatter abdomen and a tapered waist, otherwise, your abdomen will remain bulky because the volume is created by the combination of the loose muscle and the saggy skin.

The Tummy Tuck will help to eliminate the saggy skin go get it tighter, period.

I would be more than glad to help and serve you and give an estimate based of complete photos.

Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck price

+1

Dear monikeywilson,

A full abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) will cost about 8-10K. This will often include liposuction to the flanks and abdominal muscle tightening. Not including the lipo or muscle tightening will bring the price down some but may not be worth it in the long run. One option may be to go to a plastic surgery teaching institution. The chief resident clinic may offer discounts on procedures such as tummy tuck surgery and you may be able to get the type of tummy tuck that you truly need for the cost that you are looking for.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Tummy with liposuction is the best

+1

I perform about 6 to 8 tummy tucks per week in combination with liposuction. On my practice in Dominican Republic 100 % of abdminoplasties are done with liposuction too.For getting the best result lipo should be added.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD