How much can I expect a revision, in my case, to cost me? (photos)

About 6 years ago, I had a rhinoplasty procedure performed that I am extremely unsatisfied with. The bulkiness of the nostrils, elevated tip and excessive flare and size of the nose overall stands out in my mind. I would like to know how much I can expect to pay for a secondary procedure with these changes, and also if there is anyway I can see a computer imaging to get a good sense of what my nose may possible look like with the alterations that have in mind. I'm really disappointed. Thank you

Revision costs

+1
IF.....a surgeon feels that they can reasonably predictably meet your expectations, the costs depend on many factors and vary WIDELY. In general, a secondary rhinoplasty requiring open approach and likely grafting is typically much more than the first rhinoplasty. I hope that helps.....some.
Her in Miami I would guess my charges would be between $6000-$7500 inclusive in that scenario.