Crooked Nose - Crooked Bridge and Deviated Septum Looking to Straighten? (photo)

I have a crooked bridge of the nose and deviated septum. I had surgery 10 years ago on the bridge of the nose from an ear, nose and throat doctor that helped the breathing but didn't work on the deviated septum. I still notice that i have a little harder time breathing out one side than the other. I was wonder how hard the procedure to straighten out the whole nose and how much with my previous procedure.

Crooked Nose and Deviated Septum

It is impossible to straighten a crooked nose without also straightening the septum. Find a rhinoplasty specialist; a crooked nose is one of the more challenging procedures we do.

Septoplasty

Your crooked nose and breathing problems are due to a C shaped deformity of the septum. A septoplasty is indicated.

Septorhinoplasty revision to straighten nose.

Septorhinoplasty revision to straighten nose.will give you what you want. Choose a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. 

A secondary septoplasty is needed. Best to seek IN PERSON opinions than over the internet. Goos Luck///

Crooked Nose - Crooked Bridge and Deviated Septum Looking to Straighten?

I would have to examine you to determine if this would be something I would feel could be improved.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA