Could You Determine if a Non Surgical Nose Job is a Viable Solution? (photo)

I was wondering if I'm a viable candidate for the non surgical nose job procedure. I had my primary rhinoplasty in the spring, and as my nose healed I noticed very visible flaws I was displeased with. There is a depressed concavity on the right nostril, and a significant bony bump on the right side, though it's only visible from specific angles. I understand the complications associated with fillers. Could you assess if I can achieve the results I want with fillers without looking misshapen?

Good Candidate for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

While the photos are not perfectly clear, I do feel you would be a good candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty. In general, fillers are a great option for a revision (non-surgical) rhinoplasty and a little bit can go a long way.  In my office, we use liquid injectable silicone (LIS, Silikon 1000) as it is precise and permanent, yielding excellent results.  I recommend that you consult a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon for consultation and possible treatment.  While I appreciate images, I always prefer to discuss the particulars of someone's anatomy and their treatment options in person once I have examined the individual.  Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/treatments.php?id=25

Non Surgical Nose Job is great for Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Your nose could be improved with a non-surgical rhinoplasty (nose job).  Your nose is asymmetric on frontal and 3/4 views, because of the concavity on the left side.  Using fillers, this concavity could be filled greatly improving your initial rhinoplasty result.

Fillers are great for revision rhinoplasty and can transform a good or okay result in a great one.

Good luck in your search for information!

Web reference: http://yourfaceinourhands.com/plastic-surgery/dermafillers-nose.cfm

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

You may in fact be a candidate for a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty.

+1

I read your concerns and reviewed your photos. I agree that your photos are grainy and difficult to interpret. Also, your description doesn't seem to match your photos. Here's what I see:

You appear to have an indentation along the left side of your bridge, and this is visible on your frontal and left oblique photos. If it exists, it could be improved with an Injectable Filler. I think the "depressed concavity" you're referring to on your right oblique photo involves the "lobule" of your nose: this is the area below your tip and in front of your columella. This may be improved with fillers as well.

My experience with and opinions regarding non-surgical rhinoplasty treatments are exclusively pertaining to using Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

You may want to resubmit better photos in another query for the RealSelf community of experts to comment on.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Dr. Joseph

Web reference: http://nosejobphotos.com/

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon