Details to my first question on lateral droop after upper blepharoplasty? (photo)

details to my first question on lateral droop.. here's a picture when I first awake.. no droop.. later in day my laterals droop as seen in pictures on initial question thank you soo much for your time spent answering

Original question: upper and lower blepharospasm done 6/2013 . approx 4 months later lateral droop both upper eyes. chemical brow lift helped. didn't have this prior to surgery.. what happened??? thanks for your time !!

Dr. Kimberly Henry

+1

Hello, thank you for your question! I would love to help you, I just need to see more photos first, and preferably of your whole face, before and after, close up and far. If you'd like to send pictures privately feel free to email me, link is on my website at drkimberlyhenry.com! I'd love to help answer your questions, best of luck!

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon