Desperately seeking FELLOWSHIP TRAINED FACIAL P. S. in the Tampa, St. Petersburg area in Florida.

Looking for Fellowship trained specialist in Facial Plastic Surgery. Would be willing to travel anywhere in Florida, but would prefer to stay local if possible.
Here is a link to help you find a doctor in your area

Ed Farrior

+1
I'm sure there are many excellent cosmetic surgeons in the Tampa/St. Pete area.  One of them is Ed Farrior in Tampa.  I don't have any association with him other than knowing that he is a very nice guy and skilled facial plastic surgeon.  I believe that he was or is the chair of the division of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at USF although his office is far from Campus.  He is a fellowship director.  That's where I would start, but make sure you find someone that you have a good connection with.  Best of luck.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon