Desperate for recommendation of best drs. for complex 3rd revision rhinoplasty surgery? (photo)

I had my first rhinoplasty surgery when I was 20 and the second when I was 26. My nostrils are very uneven. I have a bit of polybeak deformity. Bump in middle of nose still. Seems to come back after each surgery. Bulbous tip. Nose turns down when I smile. To long side and frontal. Terrified to choose another surgeon. I'm doing research but am so confused. Who are some of the most respected revisionists out there. I do have a few names but the more input the better. This has been hell.

Suggestions for revision rhinoplasty

+1

As you probably realize, a revision rhinoplasty procedure can be very tricky. Ask around and see if there are any satisfied patients that have had multiple revisions from the same surgeon.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

3rd Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

The most difficult problem for any surgical patient is selecting their physician. Finding an experienced surgeon is important but finding a surgeon who specializes in revision work is equally critical. Look at a surgeon's results in noses similar to yours.

Desperate for recommendation of best drs. for complex 3rd revision rhinoplasty surgery?

+1

Skill is hard for a patient to evaluate. I would meet with a few surgeons and select the one that impresses you the most.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.