Desire Asian Eyes? (photo)

Hi, I'm a mixed race girl (black and white) and I'd like to know if it is possible to pull the skin back half way between my eye and my hair line, to give me a more asian eye apperance? Or is it possible to make my lower lash line more straight to give this effect? I get asked if im part asian when i'm not. But I desire to have this apperance is it possible? I do not wish to have it until i look fully asian, just so it is more defined and recognisable.

The probability of achieving the look you are interested in surgically is zero.

+2

Dear Grave:

It is easy to promise the stars, the moon and the sky.  While what you are asking for seems small and readily doable, in reality, you will never achieve this look.  Midface surgery will not achieve this, neither will canthal surgery.  Be careful out there and stay safe.

You can raise the outer corners of the eyes

+1

You are showing a lateral tilt to the eyes. This procedure was perfected by Robert Flowers, MD in Honolulu. Most surgeons will pull the outer corners upward by using sutures. However, for a long, durable result, the surgery is best performed by pulling the corner structures into the bone. You can see some beautiful results at flowersclinic dot com. The surgery is not for the novice  surgeon.

Charles S. Lee, MD, FACS