Will Dermofat Graft for my Calves Be Permanent?

Under my both knees (inside)above my calves there are curves that i want to fill. My doctor said that dermofat graft is not just a fat and for this reason it will be more permanent. Only i want to know whether it is permanent or not? If permanent what is the percent?

Dermal fat grafts

+1

transplant of dermis and fat from one part of your body to another may provide long lasting results, but there is a chance, the larger the mass of tissue transplanted, that some, or all, of the graft may die from a lack of blood flow and a lack of oxygen reaching the new cells.  This is surgery compared with fat transfer that can be done with a cannula thereby avoiding cutting.

Dents after liposuctionmis fat grafts

+1

Dermis fat grafts are the first grafts used in plastic surgery.

Recently reports of large drmis fat grafts are used for Buttock enhancement. And yes they can be permanent. The only problem is Dermis Fat graft needs an incision to insert.

fat transfer needs a needle hole to transfer and no insion or scar.