Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons in Toronto - Can You Help Me? I Want Someone to Take on a Fix'er Up'er Project?

Chest scars - deep pockets and pits along with hypertrophic scars. My Shoulder scars are many small white pigmented dots. And my back has rolling scars on the trapezius, as well as many icepick and pitted scars! These are all due to the effects of steroid abuse, I had no serious previous acne history but poisoned myself. My body was usually good with scarring but the attack must have overwhelmed my system. I am willing to do anything, video tape the procedures whatever you want!

Hello

+1

In our practice and I’m sure every practice has their own way of treating acne scars. We have laser treatments and or a mini facelift to stretch out the skin. We have Profractional laser treatment and micro laser peels. Those procedures will improve your acne scars dramatically.