Ask a doctor

Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for Dilated Pore Excision?

I had (what was supposedly) a dilated pore removed by a plastic surgeon a few years ago. The area looked great for the first year, but I've been experiencing problems again for the past 2 years. It appears that the dilated pore is back in some form. I'm not sure if I should go back to my plastic surgeon or find a dermatological surgeon. I have a sense that the latter may have more experience dealing with this type of skin abnormality, but I'm not sure if this is true. Any advice?

No doctor answers yet

You might also like...

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.