DermatologiCal. Pregnant Dr Work on IPL?

I am a dermatologiCal Dr and I worked on IPL hair removal I do it to my patient and I got pregnant I am in 2nd trimester ...plz I want to know wheaser it affeft my baby ....and is it teratogenic or not plz answer me urgently

Performing IPL as a technician while pregnant

+1

You can safely perform IPL as a technician while you are pregnant. There is no affect on you as the technician or your fetus when you perform these types of treatments.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."