Dermasculpt Canula for Tear Trough Fillers? Having It Done Next Week and my MD Claims This is the Safest/best Method. True?

I'm having Restalyn injected into the tear trough (and general under eye area) next week. I'm a 30-something male who only has small fat bags and a minimal amount of fat loss around the orbital rim. After extensive research, it seems that the blunt, micro cannula is the safest and best method for performing this procedure to avoid bruising and other complications. I would love to hear from other experts on this subject so I can better understand this method of correction. Thank you very much!

Restylane along lower lids and bruising

+1

I usually use the needles included in the packaging for the filler material. But, yes, the lower lids tend to bruise more than other areas.