Dermaroller Creates More Collagen?

Will dermaroller work for creating more collagen and fullness in the face? I am 29 years old and have experienced a little loss of volume around the cheeks and under eyes, creating a bit of a slight drop in the bottom face near the lips and underneath them. Was considering radiofrequency, but have read some bad reviews all around about the procedure resulting in fat loss, which is not what I am going for. Do you think this could be an effective approach? I don't want fillers.

Dermarollers and Melarase for pigmentation and collagen stimulation

+2

Dermarollers can stimulate collagen and have a proven track record. I have my patients also use topical Melarase cream to avoid any pigmentation issues. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles