is dermaroller effective for indented chickenpox scars?

What can be done with these scars? I hate living with facial scars.

Micro-needling for chicken pox scars

+1
There are many good scientific studies showing that medical micro-needling works well for chicken pox scars. However, I am not a fan of the Dermaroller as it creates a more erratic pattern of "tears" through the skin rather than the clean, more evenly distributed punctures seen with the motorized micro-needling machines. In my office we have found the RejuvaStamp micro-needling machine to be the best of the motorized machines. We are also using the Rejuva Skin Care system which combines motorized micro-needling with RejuvaCells human growth factor serums made from human stem cells to give the best results.
You can follow the video link above to learn more about micro-needling and human growth factor serums.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon