If I Get Dermaplanning on a Saturday Will I Be Healed for a Wedding the Following Saturday That I'm in?

I'm getting dermaplanning done one week before a wedding I am in, will my face be healed before the wedding. I also got a chemical peel today and am scheduled for my dermaplanning in 3 days is it still ok to have it done?

Dermaplaning

+1

You should be fine for the wedding a week after having dermaplaning done.  The only thing that concerns me is the chemical peel.  There is a huge variation in the effects of the various kinds of chemical peels and you may not be ready for dermaplaning 3 days after certain peels.  Without knowing the specifics of the chemical peel, my suggestion would be to do the dermaplaning the week before the wedding and do the chemical peel some time afterwards.  I hope this helps.

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon