What is Dermapen?

I have heard of Dermapen, and that it can be used for scars and to help build collagen. Can you explain what it is exactly and what it is used to treat?

Dermapen

+3

Hi,

Dermapen is featured in the Sept 2012 issue of Bazaar magazine.  It is a treatment that uses tiny needles to the skin that "aerates" the skin, stimulating collagen production and allowing for the introduction of topicals such as hyaluronic acid, vit C, etc.  It is an automated version of the needle rolling treatment.  It can be used to spruce up the skin.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P