Dermamelan/Cosmelan Together With Hydroquinone?

I am planning to have the dermamelan/cosmelan treatment in a few days. I have been using hydroquinone 4% (epiquin) for 3 months with little effect. I was just wondering if I can continue using the hydroquinone as I also use the cosmelan maintenance cream? thank you

Cosmelan maintenance

+1

Cosmelan actually contains a prescription strength hydroquinone in it, so you won't need to use your cream at the same time. You can continue yours again after you've finished the cosmelan regimen, and yes, you absolutely should use and follow all the steps of the cosmelan program for best results.