What is Dermamatrix? Have You Heard of It Being Used in Rhinoplasty Successfully?

I recently (3 mo ago) had revision rhinoplasty and am still having discomfort internally along with the left wall collapsing slightly. I was told that dermamatrix was used through out my process and am now a bit nervous that my body is not accepting this material.

Dermal graft

+1

It is unlikely that your discomfort and collapse are the result of the dermal graft - you should discuss your concerns with your surgeon although some discomfort for months after rhinoplasty is not uncommon

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/index.php

Dermamatrix

+1

Dermamatrix is an acellular dermal matirx like alloderm that perhaps was used to fil a depressionor irregular area?