I Have Been Using Dermalash for 6 Months; And, for 2 Months Had Dry Eyes. Could This Be a Side Effect of Using This Product?

Both eyes. Eye doctor gave me drops for my eyes to use for two weeks.

Dermalash and Dry Eyes

+1

Discontinue the Dermalash and determine if the dry eyes resolve.  Otherwise get an exam by an ophthalmologist.

+1

I recommend that you stop the dermalash. Continue with the eye drops in the meantime. If your dryness improves, I would not use Dermalash again down the road. If the dryness continues you should see an optometrist/ ophthalmologist for evaluation. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Easy to find out.

+1

This may or may not be the case. Instead of using the eye drops, why don't you stop using the Dermalash for a few days and see if it makes a difference.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dermalash and dry eyes

+1

Technically anything near the eyes can cause irritation, redness, or dry eyes. So, yes, this can definitely be a side affect of Dermalash. However, Dermalash isn't approved by the FDA so no whitepapers exist on this, so from a medical standpoint, it's hard to be definitive because the company doesn't give a list of any possible side effects and doesn't have to. 

F. Victor Rueckl, MD