Can Dermal Fillers Be Used to Make the Forehead More Rounded?

Can a thicker filler like perlane or voluma be used for a flat forehead to make it more rounded? I know that forehead augmentation carries a lot of risks and is very invasive so it'd be great if fillers are an alternative however I can't find any information, must be uncommon! I do not have a dent or anything in my forehead, would just like it to be more rounded and child-like

Rounding forehead

+1

I do not think that rounding of the forehead would be best treated by filler, becuase I imaging it would take alot of volume to achieve that.  If your forehead is relatively flat, it usually is best treated by a craniofacial surgeon if major bony work needs to be done.