Will Fillers Work the Same As Water Injected in Tear Troughs?

My plastic surgeon injected water at my left eye tear trough to test and the result is amazing! The dark circles were gone. Does that mean that the filler will work the same? I also had no bruising at all. My plastic surgeon said he will use a hyaluronic acid named Perfecto or something like that; Is anyone familiar with that filler?

Dark circles have several causes; Restylane or Juvederm recommended

+2

Filling the tear trough will only address one of the causes of dark circles. If water worked, it likely that an HA filler will also. I would recommend one of the tried and true HA fillers, Restylane or Juvederm. 

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon