Will dermal fillers help my eye bags? (Photo)

I'm only 25 and I have always had under eye bags. Will a dermal filler help in my case. I really don't want to have them surgically removed.

Give fillers a chance

As long as the injections are performed by an experienced injector, you should see results.  Results will last up to 8 months with hyaluronic acid fillers.  Good luck.

Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Careful with fillers

Fillers along the tear trough are very challenging even in the best hands.  This area of the face is not very forgiving if the filler is placed in too much volume or too superficial.  From the photos you sent I do not see bags.  Maybe providing another photo with a frontal view would help better understand your concern.

I completely disagree with Dr. Seckel!

You will love lower eyelid filler for this issue.  Restylane filler will soften the under eyelid crease.  Please do your homework and find a highly skilled injector close to home for this service.  The muscle roll above the crease is normal-don't let anyone cut it.  Stay safe out there.  Remember you look amazing so don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  And no, you don't have a lower eyelid bag.

Dermal fillers will not help normal lower eyelid muscle bulge

Be really do not have classic eye bags.  What you see when you are smiling is contraction in bulging of the lower eyelid muscle.  Dermal fillers placed beneath the normal bulging eyelid muscles will not improve the appearance in my opinion