Dermal Filler for Nose Crease?

I have a crease on my nose and am very conscious of it. I would like to know, will a dermal filler work for this?

Dermal filler for nose crease.

+1

Dear Katie,

This is an excellent question. Are you talking about the horizontal crease that may form just above the tip? This is usually associated with chronic nasal allergy, and repetitively pushing your nose upward (often called the "allergic salute").

Since this is a skin-wrinkle, an injectable filler will likely improve / soften its appearance.

Good luck, and let me know how how this works.

Best regards.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Filler

+1

Dermal filler would probably work for what you describe.  Without seeing it is not possible to say for certain.  In this area I personally prefer Restylane.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD