Dermal Filler for Small Facial Scar?

I have a scar on my cheeck that's about an inch long and the exat width of a fingernail. it's not very deep but it is depressed. will a dermal filler such as restylane or juviderm be effective in lifting the indentation to level with my other skin? if so which of the 2 do you prefer? Thanks!

Belotero facial filler for deep dermal depressed scars

+1

Dermal fillers work well for scars.  However, some scars have so much dense adhesions that the fillers do not act to plump up a depressed scar.  I prefer Belotero for this application. 

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx