What dermal filler is best for cheek lift?

I am 22 and have lost a lot of mid face volume in past 2 years due to which facial muscles have sagged and the face looks larger than it is with a little double chin. I want apples of my cheek back with tear trough. I am scared it might cause bumps in my still perfect young skin. What do I ask my doctor to do in order to get a cheek lift without side effects?

Restoration of Mid Face Volume

+2
When you are young you should avoid any permanent change to your face such as implants.  The best way to have natural facial volume is through Sculptra or Voluma.  Sculptra is a liquid filler that gradually builds collagen in your own skin and lasts about two years.  Voluma is a newer facial filler that was designed for mid-face injections.  As with all facial injections please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in facial fillers for the best results.

Voluma is perfect for cheek volume

+2
The best way to achieve your optimal cheekbone is to use Voluma. Voluma is facial filler that can last up to two years that will restore structure and lost volume. It is best to ask your doctor which filler is best for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Which dermal filler is best for a cheek lift?

+2
A cheek augmentation can be easily, inexpensively and expediently carried out with the use of Radiesse.  Although there are other products such as Voluma that can be used, they have a higher cost and other issues associated with them that Radiesse does not.

However, when I consider a cheek augmentation in a 22-year old, I like to counsel the idea that there are many years ahead and the use of dermal fillers may not be the best answer for the problem.  One must entertain the idea of utilizing cheek implants if the loss of volume is related to lack of definition of the mid face and/or a flattened maxillary area, which offers a permanent solution.

Guillermo D. Castillo, MD
Bloomington Facial Plastic Surgeon

What dermal filler is best for cheek lift? #Voluma

+1
In the US, Voluma is currently the hottest (and best IMO) injectable cheek filler. You might have other options outside the US that I'm unaware of. However, Voluma is available to you and can create natural, beautiful results that can last over two years. Seek an experienced Voluma injector. Good luck!

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon