What dermal filler is best for cheek lift?

I am 22 and have lost a lot of mid face volume in past 2 years due to which facial muscles have sagged and the face looks larger than it is with a little double chin. I want apples of my cheek back with tear trough. I am scared it might cause bumps in my still perfect young skin. What do I ask my doctor to do in order to get a cheek lift without side effects?

Restoration of Mid Face Volume

When you are young you should avoid any permanent change to your face such as implants.  The best way to have natural facial volume is through Sculptra or Voluma.  Sculptra is a liquid filler that gradually builds collagen in your own skin and lasts about two years.  Voluma is a newer facial filler that was designed for mid-face injections.  As with all facial injections please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in facial fillers for the best results.