Plastic Surgery to Reduce Nasolabial Folds?

i have used my dr a few times and he has always done a great job however i wanted injections for my smile lines and he convinced me the only way i would get the results i wanted was to do it surgically now i have scars on both sides from my nose to my chin he even showed me a picture of a before and after well i am not the after.

Has anyone ever heard of this because i can't find anything on this surgery. trusting my dr to much after years of service.

I am not sure what procedure was performed but there are...

+2

I am not sure what procedure was performed but there are several procedures which can be used to permanently soften the nasolabial folds.

If you recently had the procedure performed, the scars may still be healing and could fade. Other procedures are available to help hide scars which you could talk with your doctor about including dermabrasion or dermasanding.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon