Dermabrasion Post Care How to Avoid PIH

I have been local superficial dermabrasion on perioral area for hyperpigmentation. After the treatment I figured out that is not recomended for my skin type IV! I very worried about it could result a PIH. After the treatment my skin was exuding some transparent fluid (no bleeding) that now is solid like a crusting area. I did not wanted to touch it cause I can make it worse. Please Help! I regret to have this procedure done, is this can left a scar? PS: white color is an antibiotic cream.

Dermabrasion post care

+1

It is hard to say from this photo whether you may develop a scar in the treatment area.  But 4% hydroquinone and tretinoin are highly effective in preventing and treating PIH.  Good luck!

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon